White Cheddar - Jefferson County Courthouse - Courthouse Cheddar
The Jefferson County Courthouse is located at 301 Market Street in Steubenville, Ohio. It is the original courthouse constructed for Jefferson County. It was built in 1871 through 1874 by Heard & Blythe architectural firm. The courthouse was originally designed and built with six floors, high arched windows with hood-moulds and keystones, sectional Corinthian columns, and a flight of stairs to each entrance. The main entrance has Justice standing on the peak of the pediment. The sandstone building is severely discolored due to the polluted air from the surrounding steel factories and heavy traffic. In 1950 during a ferocious snowstorm, the top floor collapsed, destroying the ornate roof and tower. Instead of reconstructing the mansard roof and tower, the county officials decided to keep the roof flat, cutting the number of floors to five. In front of the courthouse is a statue of Steubenville native Edwin McMasters Stanton, United States Secretary of War to President Abraham Lincoln.
Ingredients: Popcorn, pure coconut oil, palm oil, buttermilk, maltodextrin, whey, buttermilk powder, cheddar cheese powder (cultured pasteurized milk, salt, enzymes), salt, natural flavors, disodium phosphate
Contains: Coconut, Milk