Ohio Maple Popcorn
Maple Popcorn - Ohio Maple Syrup - Ohio Maple Popcorn
- Maple syrup production originated from the Native Americans
- It takes 45 gallons of maple sap to make 1 gallon of maple syrup.
- Ohio is usually ranked #4 and #5 out of the 12 states that produce maple syrup
- The maple syrup industry contributes $5 million to Ohio’s economy each year
- Approximately 100,000 gallons are produced each year by 900 producers.
- Ohio's demand for maple products is currently greater than the state's production.
- During the Civil War, maple sugar was used by the abolitionist in Ohio in protest of cane sugar produced by slave labor in the South.
- Ohio's maple syrup contains many healthy benefits naturally provided by antioxidants, minerals and vitamins.
- The Lifesaver was originally sweetened with maple sugar created in Garrettsville, OH.
Ingredients: Popcorn, brown sugar (sugar, cane molasses), butter (milk, salt), sugar, pure coconut oil, water, corn syrup solids, soy lecithin, cream of tartar, salt, propylene glycol, water, natural and artificial flavors, maple syrup
Contains: Milk, Soy Lecithin
Net Wt. 2 oz. (56.7 g), 4.5 oz. (127.6 g), or 10 oz. (283.4 g)